Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ben Linus, a good guy? It's like some sort of cosmic shift has occured!

Especially since I've also been on time and even early for the past week. Not to mention all the random stuff I mentioned in the previous entry. I feel like I am shedding my Ben Linus evil sweater vest for something a little less itchy.

Hmmm, I'm rather uninspired today but inspired all the same. I may just be irritated by how awful my DVD burner has been acting because I was ok before I started mucking with it. Mainly, I wanted to doodle away a few ideas of how to reach my goal but it seems a bit contrived. Maybe I'll make this a quickie since I missed my window for a nooner.

My plan has been to start exercising consistently but it's been relatively rough since Lost started back up. I don't seem to have much time to myself these days.

Monday is usually the day I take for myself but I saw Hot Tub Time Machine instead of staying home. It was as funny as it looked but I won't spoil it since it's not out until the 26th. Tuesday I watch Lost with my sister and Wednesday is the day we rescheduled our normal TV Tuesday night with my dad. Thursday has been yoga night for quite some time. It's been a blessing in disguise that there was some drama and we've begun a brief hiatus.

Today I went to Sprouts and picked up some delicious looking veggies and random fakey vegetarian products. I don't know if I mentioned it but I am trying to cut back on my meat intake. It's not that bad since I was on the Atkin's diet for so long but when I'm unstructured in my diet I live on fast food and you know how many savory veggie options that gives me. The smell of meat used to make me throw up in my mouth just a little. I'm better now that years have passed and the only thing I'd really miss is my sushi and occasionally some red meat. I can't honestly say that I'd ever whole heartedly give those up. I have a feeling there would be a couple of times a year that I would indulge even at my best. I know meat is not great for me but I also know how I react when I feel deprived so I refuse to be unrealistic about the meat that might pass these lips. Giggity.

Speaking of meat and my lips. I gained a few pounds from those meatless fries and black bean burger last night.

Before I forget:

Breakfast: Granola bar

Snack: Soy milk/spoon of Mila

Lunch: Mango Jicima and Shrimp salad/1/4 c pasta salad/cookie/a few sweet
potato chips from Blue Mesa and salsa

Dinner: Banana/hummus and pita chips/Tofutti ice cream



Today I started a few supplements. My knees were hurting and my feet had gotten a little worse since winter came and I quit water aerobics due to the weather. I also haven't been taking my fish oil which counter acts my inflammation. My ever-so awesome chiropractor suggested that I try Mila which is a vegetarian based product that gives me just as much omega 3 as my fish oil did. It also provides a little fiber and a little fat. I had it in some chocolate soy milk that a coworker didn't like and it was delish. I also started my Max WLX which is a supplement to help restore your natural food dam in your brain. It contains Leptin which controls when you brain realizes that you are full. I did get full. I'm anxious to see how well it works.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to jot this down but my ADD is flaring up so I'm about done. I wish I had more to say to you but I ain't feeling it.

Signing off on star date 03102010252.4

No comments: