Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rosie the Riveter says, "You can do it!"

Maybe I should change my blog name to Stubborn Fried Succubus...

I was trying to get the totals for the men's challenge today, to see how much work I had cut out for me, but I was denied. D-effing-nied, I tell you. :)~ I think he was just trying to be a twat, but where there is talent, there is always a place to shine and sometimes, tragically, your own spotlight. I did get the figures out of him, eventually, and I promptly informed him that I would be taking the number one competitor, it was just a matter of time. He told me, "There was no way you can beat him." Thanks bro, there's no better way to motivate me than telling me that I can't or shouldn't do something. Yay, I found my motivation, while it may be fraught with spite, it's still the motivation I need. I felt like Lock on Lost, "Don't tell me what I can't do!"

So... diet and exercise news, I can't say there's much to tell. I didn't want to go to the gym today and I didn't. I walked the neighborhood around my dad's place for as long as I'd do cardio, and came back and did my abs. And because I'm SO efficient, I made a grand while I was walking the streets, he he, not, but I did do my laundry while I was practicing for my Biggest Loser victory lap. I carried the torch and waved and the moms and kids like I was Miss America.

This is so dead to me. I'm SO sleepy.

This is what I accomplished today:

  • My laundry
  • 40 minutes of cardio
  • 20 reps/3 sets of the bench ab work
  • Took all of my vitamins but my last Hepasil
  • Work stuff
  • I got Zack and Steve to help me move my couch and washer/dryer this weekend
  • The recycling at home (new place and old) is gone but I left the work stuff at work, DOH!
  • I've almost drank all of my 100 oz of water (I only made 80 last night)
  • Made my bed and I will lie in it, later

I had some iced tea and sweet n low today. I think I was pretty diligent other than that. I just wanted something and that was the best choice for where the cravings were heading.

No comments: