Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Somebody has a case of the Mondays!

Guess who didn't feel like working out today? Gasp, it was me! But alas, I found a way to make it there.

So, I wanted to pull off a total body workout, abs, and 40 minutes of cardio but I didn't want to be at the gym for two hours. I haven't been working out like I used to for about a month so I decided just to do the total body and take it easy. Half way through my workout I was jazzed and thinking about going for the cardio anyways. Let's face it, I was high on endorphins, once they wore off and my leg exercises kicked in I was thinking about cutting out early. In hindsight, I don't know how much I would have been able to do had I decided to do the cardio to begin with. I'm glad I went.

God, I love lists, I made this one on Sunday.

Rewards! Mama's one step closer to a Kim Kardashian booty!:

  1. 15 pounds lost (34 pounds total) = pedicure or massage
  2. 30 pounds lost (49 pounds total) = $100 for video game stuff or electronics
  3. 1st or 2nd in the contest = leg waxing (I won't have to do it myself, yay!)
  4. At the end of the contest = One decadent meal at Giovanni's (I have a coupon if you want to join me, Persian and Italian food... nummy) and a massage
  5. 70 total pounds = laser hair removal
  6. 90 total pounds = more laser hair removal and microdermabrasion (or facial)
  7. My goal weight: 118 total pounds = a ginormous HDTV flat screen that would give the boys wood and some Diesel jeans
OMG, I just made the best dinner. Well, the chicken was a little bland because the veggies sucked up all the seasoning. Anyhoo, it was chicken, broccoli, squash, and carrots all cooked in one of those cooking bags with a little olive oil, garlic salt, and Nature's Seasoning. Yummy!

Things I've accomplished today:

  • Cooked dinner and extra veggies
  • Total body workout: 17 reps/3 sets (7.5 pounds) of Back and Chest on the Freemotion machine, Shoulder Press 17 reps/3 sets with 8 pound free weights on ball, 20 reps/3sets of Reverse Lunges (on the step up box) with extra ass flex at the end (for Kim's booty)
  • Abs 20 reps/3 sets of the bridge and cobra
  • Drank all of my water
  • Took all of my vitamins (even the vitamin C that I keep forgetting)
  • I didn't eat it when I almost fell of the step up box at the gym but only barely
  • Hung my devil clock but his goatee isn't swinging like it should :(
  • Made my desk at work look purdy
  • Watered my plants and did this
  • Managed to not get my coworkers into a strangle hold, tee hee, even though I wanted to
  • Most likely I'll also go to bed early since I'm finishing this up at a reasonable hour
  • Oh, I almost forgot, I touched roses

I think I'm out of here. Plans for tomorrow... I'm just working and then Elena and are going to the Lane Bryant outlet mall and we might workout. However, I've planted to seed of a day off so I might take my day tomorrow if we aren't feeling like walking or anything.

No comments: